- FII’s bought 6.4 K contract of Index Future worth 740 cores 10.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.8 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.66. 4 Trading Fears and How to Overcome Them
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now bulls need to move above 11710 for a move back to 11760/11810. As per time cycle good move should be seen in next 2 days. All Bullish target done and we got the big move as per our expectation and discussed in below video. Now Bulls need to close above 10811 for up move to continue towards 10866/11910. Bears will get active below 11730 for a move back to 11666/11610. Bank Nifty rallies 700 points from Gann Support Zone
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:30/11:25/12:59 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.56 core with addition of 1.56 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11537.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10.54 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.90 lakh , PCR @0.98
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 21 Lakh, resistance at 11800 followed by 11900 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 2 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11600-11800. FII bought 5.9 K CE and 7.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 63.3 K CE and 39.9 K CE were shorted by them
- 11500 PE OI@27.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11600 followed by 11500 . 11000-11600 PE added 1.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11400-11500 PE.FII bought 12.7 K PE and 7.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 110 K PE and 68.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1038 cores and DII’s bought 37 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.59 USD to INR forecast for next week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11813 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11711 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11800 Tgt 11821,11843 and 11877 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11775 Tgt 11750,11721 and 11700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ