- FII’s bought 16.3 K contract of Index Future worth 1207 cores 17.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 18.4 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.82. 4 Trading Fears and How to Overcome Them
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need to close above 10811 for up move to continue towards 10866/11910. Bears will get active below 11730 for a move back to 11666/11610. Nifty opened with a gap up made high of 11856 and corrected showing the effect of Mercury change, and did our target mentioned on twitter on downside.Now Bulls need to go above 11797 for a move back to 11850/11894. Bears will get active below 11735 for a move back to 11666/11610. As per Gann Cycle 11894 where Price Time Squaring is happening,Watch for this level. Bank Nifty fall 500 point as Mercury Change Sign
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:29/12:39/1:34 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.58 core with addition of 1.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11537.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 21.63 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.06 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 25.2 Lakh, resistance at 11800 followed by 11900 .11000-11800 CE added 13 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11600-11800. FII sold 37.8 K CE and 3.6 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 24.5 K CE and 63.8 K CE shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11500 PE OI@28.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11600 followed by 11500 . 11000-11600 PE added 10 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11400-11500 PE.FII sold 669 PE and 8.7 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 285 K PE and 194 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 1038 cores and DII’s sold 337 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.34 USD to INR forecast for next week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11788 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11716 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11790 Tgt 11810,11830 and 11866 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11735 Tgt 11710,11685 and 11666 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ