- FII’s bought 5.4 K contract of Index Future worth 294 cores 2.5 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 8 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 10.6 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.96. Build Good Trading Habits
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty opened with a gap up made high of 11856 and corrected showing the effect of Mercury change,Bears will get active below 11735 for a move back to 11666/11610. High made today was 11727 and Nifty did all our target on downside ,also Intraday Levels mentioned on twitter did the target.Now Bulls need to go above 11666 for a move back to 11740/11810. Bears will get active below 11550 for a move back to 11500/11450. Bank Nifty fall 500 point as Mercury Change Sign
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:02/12:36/2:14 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.37 core with liquidation of 20 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11537.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.47 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.27 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 11700 CE is having Highest OI at 41.5 Lakh, resistance at 11700 followed by 11800 .11000-11800 CE added 59 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11600-11800. FII bought 12.3 K CE and 970 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 235 K CE and 161 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@24.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11400 . 11000-11600 PE liquidated 24.5 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11400-11500 .FII bought 30.2 K PE and 5.8 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 3.2 K PE and 30.5 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 73 cores and DII’s sold 68 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.66 USD to INR forecast for next week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11655 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11712 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11610 Tgt 11635,11656 and 11688 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11580 Tgt 11565,11545 and 11525 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ