- FII’s bought 4 K contract of Index Future worth 377 cores 1.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.7 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.3 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.09. Understanding Tickeritis in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Gann 26 Week theory combined with High of Surgical strike day worked perfectly and we saw almost 400 points rally above 27189. Now Bulls need to move above 11000 for a move towards 11050/11111/11177/11230. 11050 done, Bulls now need to hold 11000 for the upmove to continue towards 11111/11177/11230.Bears will get active below 10970 for a move back to 10890/10830/10777.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:35/2:27 Bank Nifty rallies from Gann Angle Support
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.47 core with addition of 2.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10868 closed above it,rallied 200 points
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 15.2 Lakh, resistance at 11200 followed by 11100 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 1.4 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11000-11100. FII bought 18.3 K CE and 1.1 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 94.8 K CE and 66.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10900 PE OI@ 22.9 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10900 followed by 10800 . 10500-11000 PE added 16.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10800-10900 PE.FII bought 635 PE and 14.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 96.8 K PE and 44.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10.20 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.16 lakh , PCR @1.03
- FII’s bought 1130 cores and DII’s sold 878 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.27 DOLLAR TO RUPEE – USD TO INR FORECAST
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11069(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10947 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11062 Tgt 11090,11118 and 11137 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11010 Tgt 10980,10955 and 10920 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 11143
Lower End of Expiry: 10962
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh