- FII’s bought 4 K contract of Index Future worth 532 cores 3.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 777 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 2.5 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.14. Emotions and Intraday Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls now need to hold 11000 for the upmove to continue towards 11111/11177/11230.Bears will get active below 10970 for a move back to 10890/10830/10777. High made today was 11089 and bulls held on to 11000, Now Bulls need to continue holding 11000 for up move to continue towards 11111/11177/11230.Bears will get active below 10970 for a move back to 10890/10830/10777. We have Important Astro date on 08 Mar and 09 Mar is Gann 10 Year Cycle,so expect good move in next 2 trading sessions.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:16/1:33/2:28 Bank Nifty Ready for a Big Move
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.45 core with liquidation of 1.32 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10868 closed above it,rallied 250 points
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 18.6 Lakh, resistance at 11200 followed by 11100 .10400-11200 CE added 4 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11100-11200. FII bought 18 K CE and 5.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 118 K CE and 60 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11000 PE OI@ 33.8 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11000 followed by 10900 . 10500-11000 PE added 14.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10800-10900 PE.FII sold 15.9 K PE and 1.8 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 295 K PE and 224 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 17 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.02 lakh , PCR @0.86
- FII’s bought 1137 cores and DII’s sold 925 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70 DOLLAR TO RUPEE – USD TO INR FORECAST
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11094 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10977 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11066 Tgt 11085,11118 and 11137 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11020 Tgt 10980,10955 and 10920 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ