- FII’s sold 2.6 K contract of Index Future worth 224 cores 3.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.6 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.12. How Do Professional Traders Think?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 09 is important trend change date so effect will be seen either Friday or Monday. Bears will get active below 11021 for a move back to 10970/10920. Bulls will get active above 11100 for a move back to 11162/11200. Bears had a field day below 11021 and did our find target of 10920 Low made was 10925 and we saw the effect of time cycle. Bears will get active below 10920 for a move back to 10885/10830/10790. Bulls will get active above 11000 for a move back to 11050/11111.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:08/2:48. Bank Nifty forms DOJI on Time Cycle Date
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.09 core with liquidation of 2.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 37.3 Lakh, resistance at 11100 followed by 11200 .10400-11000 CE added 5 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10900-11000. FII bought 20.9 K CE and 612 CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 77.2 K CE and 58.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE OI@ 31.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10900 followed by 10800 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 28.3 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 7.2 K PE and 2.3 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 20.8 K PE and 2.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.97 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.50 lakh , PCR @0.94
- FII’s bought 843 cores and DII’s sold 960 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.30 USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11006 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10958 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10970 Tgt 10990,11015 and 11050 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10920 Tgt 10895,10860 and 10830 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh