- FII’s sold 13.2 K contract of Index Future worth 1054 cores 649 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 13.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.5 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.90 Learn How to Pull the Trigger on a Trade
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Fresh shorts should be taken below 10710 for a move towards 10666/10610. 10620 done and we bounced from gann angle. Bears will become active below 10610 for a move back to 10572/10525 /10450. Friday High and Low is very important as it was very important time cycle date we can see move of 75-100 points once high or low gets broken. Bulls will become active above 10743 for a move back to 10777/10821.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:33/2:42. Bank Nifty continue to fall below 27300
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.11 core with liquidation of 11 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 42.2 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 19.1 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-10900. FII sold 3.7 K CE and 7.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 108 K CE and 75.4K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE OI@ 30.9 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10500-11000 PE added 0.36 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII bought 14.6 K PE and 10.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 42 K PE and 55 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.39 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.90 lakh , PCR @1
- FII’s sold 966 cores and DII’s bought 853 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.22 USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10709 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10904 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10743 Tgt 10765,10785 and 10800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10710 Tgt 10685,10666 and 10630(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh