- FII’s sold 2.7 K contract of Index Future worth 184 cores 1.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.3 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.81.Historical Nifty Movement on Budget Day
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls need to close above 10910 for a move towards 10985/11035/11100. Bears will get active below 10810 for a move towards 10730/10666/10610. Nifty Bulls were able to close above 10910 and now waiting for target of 10985/11035/11100. Bears will get active below 10810 for a move towards 10730/10666/10610.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:22/1:45. Bank Nifty Bounce from Budget Low
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.82 core with addition of 3.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 33.6 Lakh, resistance at 11000 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 4.4 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10900-11000. FII bought 2.3 K CE and 2.9K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 21.8 K CE and 26.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE OI@ 31.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10500-11000 PE added 16.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII bought 27.8 K PE and 10.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 96 K PE and 85.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.08 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.08 lakh , PCR @0.89
- FII’s sold 112 cores and DII’s sold 65 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.80. USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10886 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10868 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10931 Tgt 10955,10980 and 11011 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10877 Tgt 10855,10826 and 10800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh