- FII’s sold 8.7 K contract of Index Future worth 698 cores 3K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 5.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.5 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.91. When You fail as a trader
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bears have chance below 10777 for a move back to 10730/10685. Nifty opened with gap down due to Surgical Strike failed to do higher targets but protected the time cycle low of 10721. Bears will become active below 10800 for a move back to 10721/10666. Bulls will rally above 10890 for a move towards 10933/10985/11035.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10/12:30/2:06 Bank Nifty Analysis after Surgical Strike
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 0.81 core with addition of 26.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 46.4 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 8.6 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-10900. FII sold 3.3 K CE and 728 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 41.8 K CE and 25.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10800 PE OI@ 26 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 33.1 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII sold 1.6 K PE and 5.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 51 K PE and 30 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.90 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.16 lakh , PCR @1.07
- FII’s bought 1674 cores and DII’s sold 720 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.07 USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10814 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10852 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10850 Tgt 10877,10890 and 10915 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10810 Tgt 10785,10750 and 10721 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh