- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bears will become active below 26920 for a move back to 26800/26735/26610. Bulls will rally above 27020 for a move towards 27120/27225/27360. Levels mentioned on Twitter worked fine today as we have expiry tomorrow Bulls will rally above 26850 for a move back to 26920/27000/27070. Bears will get active below 26720 for a move back to 26610/26500
- Intraday time for reversal can be at 10:36/2:23 When You fail as a trader
- Bank Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 6.9 lakh with addition of 2.4 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @26934 closed above it.
- 27000 CE is having highest OI @6.3 Lakh resistance at 27000 followed 27200. 26000-28000 CE added 3.8 Lakh in OI so bears added position in the zone of 27000-27100.
- 26500 PE is having highest OI @5.7 Lakh, strong support at 26800 followed by 26600.26000-28000 PE liquidated 4.4 Lakh OI so bulls making strong support in the range of 26600-26800.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 26947 For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 27121 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 27830 Tgt 27920 ,27000 and 27070 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 26720 Tgt 26666,26610 and 26500 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:27068
Lower End of Expiry:26529
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586