- FII’s sold 6.2 K contract of Index Future worth 433 cores 39 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 6.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.1 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.87 Learn How to Pull the Trigger on a Trade
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Friday High and Low is very important as it was very important time cycle date we can see move of 75-100 points once high or low gets broken. Bulls will become active above 10743 for a move back to 10777/10821. Nifty Bulls got whipsawed above 10743 and were unable to break high or low of time cycle date. Bulls will become active above 10680 for a move back to 10721/10777/10821. Bears will become active below 10611 for a move back to 10575/10512.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:44/12:40/2:53. Bank Nifty corrects 400 points below 27000
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.11 core with liquidation of 11 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 40.8 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 10900 .10400-11000 CE added 18 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-10900. FII sold 430 CE and 6.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 125 K CE and 77.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE OI@ 27 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 12.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII bought 7.5 K PE and 5.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 6 K PE and 13.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.49 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.11 lakh , PCR @0.91
- FII’s sold 1239 cores and DII’s bought 2336 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.34 USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10690(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10888 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10680 Tgt 10700,10721 and 10755 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10625 Tgt 10600,10580 and 10550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh