- FII’s sold 5.2 K contract of Index Future worth 351 cores 3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.2 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.93 . Fed Up of Losing Money from Stock market ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We gave intraday Shorts from 10783 on Twitter which did all target, Also Gann Price Time Squaring Happened Yesterday also discussed yielded good results. We did 10662 so 1 target done now waiting for 10610. Bulls will get active above 10700 for a move back to 10750/10790. Low made was 10628 near our target of 10610 and also near gann angle support as shown below chart, We had a volatile move tomorrow but finally close above 10700 and waiting for target of 10790. Range of 10800-10816 important Supply zone, Bulls need close above 10816 for a move towards 10890/10933. Bears will get active below 10690 for a move towards 10650/10610.06 Jan Important time cycle date Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:57/12:50/2:54. Bank Nifty rallies above 27070,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.52 core with addition of 0.68 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed below it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 38.9 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 3.2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 6 K CE and 10.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 16.9 K CE and 32.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 40.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 9 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 8.2 K PE and 11.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 135 K PE and 112 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.87 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.70 lakh , PCR @0.87
- FII’s sold 157 cores and DII’s bought 240 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.72. USD INR Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10745 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10847 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10777 Tgt 10800,10825 and 10850 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10696 Tgt 10666,10630 and 10600 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh