- FII’s sold 3.9 K contract of Index Future worth 466 cores 11.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 26.2 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.92.Trading Mindset of Successful Traders
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We did 10666 on downside and now approaching the important trend change date of 29 Jan i have explained the Logic in the below video, Bears will get active below 10650 for a move back to 10610/10570/10525. Bulls have change only above 10730 for a move back to 10800/10885. Bears did the 1 target on downside Range of 10585-10570 is strong support zone, Today being an important date high and low are important as explained in video below Bulls will get active only above 10690 for a move back to 10730/10777/10821. Fresh shorts below 10570 for a move towards 10512/10450. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:43/2:28. Bank Nifty Corrects 400 points on Break of Gann Angle
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.79 core with liquidation of 41Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed below it.
- 10900 CE is having Highest OI at 38.3 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10800 .10400-11000 CE added 14.5 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10900. FII bought 10 K CE and 6.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 6.4 K CE and 4.2 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 27 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 10 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 542 PE and 527 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 10.8 K PE and 8 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.55 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.89 lakh , PCR @0.61
- FII’s sold 354 cores and DII’s bought 81 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.10. USD INR Weekly Forecast for 21-25 Jan
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10652 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10850 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10666 Tgt 10690,10710 and 10730(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10625 Tgt 10600,10580 and 10550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh