- FII’s sold 12.1 K contract of Index Future worth 818 cores 8.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 20.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 29.1 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.90. How To NOT Blow Up Your Trading Account
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls did 2 target on upside now bulls need to close above 10890 above gann angle to become bullish for the move towards 10923/10985/11040. Bears will become active below 10821 for a move back to 10777/10721. Nifty closed above gann angle but failed to close above 10890. Bulls will become active above 10929 for a move back to 10985/11040. Bears will become active below 10821 for a move back to 10777/10721. Tomorrow is very Important time cycle day. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:45. Bank Nifty Technical Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.50 core with liquidation of 4.7Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 36.4 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 12.4 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 3.7 K CE and 547 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 58.6 K CE and 26.8 K CE were shorted by them
- 10500 PE OI@ 40.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 4.8 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 10.7 K PE and 9.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 61.9 K PE and 44.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.45 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.04 lakh , PCR @0.89
- FII’s sold 90 cores and DII’s bought 304 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.24 . USD INR Weekly Forecast for 14-18 Jan
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10934 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10847 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10900 Tgt 10929,10950 and 10973 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10866 Tgt 10850,10821 and 10800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh