- FII’s sold 7.9 K contract of Index Future worth 598 cores 787 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 7.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.3 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.87. Are you Victim of “Out of Control Trading”
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty closed above gann angle but failed to close above 10890. Bulls will become active above 10929 for a move back to 10985/11040. Bears will become active below 10821 for a move back to 10777/10721. Tomorrow is very Important time cycle day. Nifty Low made was 10844 so bulls were able to protect 10821 and today being an Important Time date so till we are holding 10844 we have done price time squaring and heading higher towards 10977/11040/11100. Bears will become active below 10840 for a move back to 10790/1030. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:06/2:33. Bank Nifty Does Price Time Squaring Holding 27300
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.47 core with liquidation of 3.3Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 37.9 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 3.1 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10900-11000. FII sold 2.7 K CE and 1.6 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 253 K CE and 195 K shorted CE were covered by them
- 10700 PE OI@ 37.1 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10500-11000 PE added 1.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 10 K PE and 6.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 210 K PE and 194 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 17.4 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.19 lakh , PCR @0.82
- FII’s bought 842 cores and DII’s sold 727 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.04 . USD INR Weekly Forecast for 14-18 Jan
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10916 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10852 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10931 Tgt 10950,10977 and 11000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10890 Tgt 10866,10843 and 10821 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh