- FII’s b3ought 3.6 K contract of Index Future worth 205 cores 2.6 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 6.3 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 9 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.88 .Worst enemy of trader?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty was not able to discuss time cycle high of 20 Dec as discussed in video Now bears need to break 10730 for a move towards 10656/10610. Bullish above 10800 for a move towards 10840/10880/10941. High made was 10782 and below 10730 did our 1 target 10656 and would do 10610 tomorrow looking at sgx nifty. Now bears need to break 10570 for a move towards the support zone of 10525-10512. Bulls will get active only above 10730 for a move towards 10800/10888. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:32/2:21. Bank Nifty fall 350 points below 27000
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.50 core with liquidation of 7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed below it.
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 31.3 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 10900 .10400-11000 CE added 23.6 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000. FII sold 2.2 K CE and 6.4 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 72.3 K CE and 32.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 32 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10600 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 13.7 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 23.2 K PE and 2.5 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 9.1 K CE and 32.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 9.38 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.90 lakh , PCR @0.97
- FII’s sold 577 cores and DII’s bought 186 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.14. Indian Rupee Weekly Forecast for 24-28 Dec
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10734 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10803. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10670 Tgt 10698,10721 and 10743 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10610 Tgt 10585,10565 and 10540 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh