- FII’s sold 3 K contract of Index Future worth 315 cores 2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 7.1 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.89 . How to Deal With Fear in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10882 as it was time cycle date break of 10880 can see a quick fall towards 10821/10777. Bullish above 10965 for a move towards 11030/11100. NIfty was not able to discuss time cycle high of 20 Dec as discussed in video High made was 10964 so bulls level of 10965 not triggered and once 10880 broken we saw waterfall decline towards 10777. Now bears need to break 10730 for a move towards 10656/10610. Bullish above 10800 for a move towards 10840/10880/10941. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:37/1:37. Bank Nifty Close above 27000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.13 core with liquidation of 7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 58.7 Lakh, resistance at 11000 followed by 11100 .10400-11000 CE added 44.5 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000. FII sold 518 CE and 2.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 250 K CE and 136 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 32.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10600 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated Huge 49 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 19 K PE and 6.9 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 19 K CE and 6.9 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 9.58 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.96 lakh , PCR @0.97
- FII’s bought 134 cores and DII’s sold 488 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.16 Indian Rupee does price time Squaring,Weekly Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10842 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10807. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10777 Tgt 10782,10818 and 11850 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10730 Tgt 10705,10685 and 10650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh