- FII’s bought 7.4 K contract of Index Future worth 632 cores 6.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.1 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1 . How Much Money Do You Really Need To Trade For A Living
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bears will get active below 10725 for a move towards 10666/10610. Bulls will get active above 10810 for a move towards 10882/10940. Low made was 10817 and high made was 10890 near our target of 10882. Now bulls will have upper hand till we close above 10817 time cycle low. Bulls need a Daily close above 10890 for a move back to 10835/110000. Bears will get active below 10800 for a move towards 10730/10666 .Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10/11:28/2:28. Bank Nifty close above 27000 on time cycle date
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.24 core with addition of 1.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 24.5 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 0.45 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 14.2 K CE and 501 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 61.7 K CE and 69.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 32.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 10.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 28.5 K PE and 6.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 123 K PE and 117 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 21.62 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.80 lakh , PCR @0.85
- FII’s sold 119 cores and DII’s bought 1199 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.94. Indian Rupee Weekly Forecast for 24-28 Dec
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10913 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10872 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10990 Tgt 10910,10935 and 10973 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10840 Tgt 10821,10800 and 10782(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh