- FII’s sold 13.5 K contract of Index Future worth 705 cores ,4.3 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 9.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.9 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.65. How Emotions Hijack trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bearish trade got activated and now waiting for a target of 10610/10555.Bullish above 10712 for a move back to 10730/10800/10850. Low made was 10562 near our target of 10555 so we were able to capture a 120 points move and now we are near gann angle support as show in below chart , Above 10621 bulls will have upper hand towards 10669/10712/10750. Bearish below 10555 for a move back to 10512/10470/10410.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:16/1:57. Bank Nifty Rallies from Gann Angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.34 core with liquidation of 6.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 33.2 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10800 .10200-10900 CE added 15 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII sold 1 K CE and 10 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 24.9 K CE and 8.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@31.1 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10000-10700 PE liquidated 15.8 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 18.2 K PE and 11.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 28.6 K PE and 51.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 9.32 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.57 lakh , PCR @0.97
- FII’s sold 1652 cores and DII’s bought 606 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.46 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 05 Nov-09 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10622 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10487. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10620 Tgt 10640,10661 and 10690 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10580 Tgt 10555,10525 and 10500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh