Close above 222 Target 227/233
Buy above 222 Tgt 225,228 and 233 SL 220
Sell below 219 Tgt 217,214 and 211 SL 221
Close above 1066 Target 1100
Buy above 1066 Tgt 1072,1080 and 1087 SL 1059
Sell below 1057 Tgt 1050,1040 and 1031 SL 1064
Close above 1384 Target 1421/1444
Buy above 1376 Tgt 1384,1397 and 1421 SL 1368
Sell below 1360 Tgt 1350,1337 and 1325 SL 1370
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586