Close above 850 Target 864/881
Buy above 850 Tgt 857 ,864 and 878 SL 843
Sell below 840 Tgt 833,824 and 816 SL 847
Close above 255 Target 262/273
Buy above 255 Tgt 258,261 and 265 SL 252
Sell below 250 Tgt 246,242 and 238 SL 253
Close above 348 Target 366
Buy above 348 Tgt 351,355 and 360 SL 344
Sell below 342 Tgt 339,336 and 332 SL 345
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586