Close above 81 Target 84/88
Buy above 81 Tgt 82,83 and 84 SL 80
Sell below 79 Tgt 78,77 and 76 SL 80
Close above 1510 Target 1555
Buy above 1510 Tgt 1522,1533 and 1545 SL 1500
Sell below 1495 Tgt 1485,1475 and 1460 SL 1503
Close above 1121 Target 1169/1201
Buy above 1121 Tgt 1131,1141 and 1161 SL 1111
Sell below 1105 Tgt 1095,1084 and 1070 SL 1114
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586