- FII’s bought 2.8 K contract of Index Future worth 170 cores ,905 Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.69. How Emotions Hijack trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty closed above the gann angle has been rallying on continues basis,Now Bulls need to protect 10712 for the rally to continue till 10830/10888/10850. Bearish below 10680 for a move back to 10610/10555. Bearish trade got activated and now waiting for a target of 10610/10555.Bullish above 10712 for a move back to 10730/10800/10850. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:16/12:49/3:11. Bank Nifty continue to rally above gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.40 core with liquidation of 7.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 36 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10800 .10200-10900 CE added 7.9 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII sold 3.4 K CE and 4.2 K CE were added by them. Retail bought 148 K CE and 64.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@35 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10000-10700 PE liquidated 16.3 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 2.6 K PE and 2.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 38.7 K PE and 6.7 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 6.59 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.23 lakh , PCR @1
- FII’s sold 753 cores and DII’s sold 44cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.46 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 05 Nov-09 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10697 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10479. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10680 Tgt 10700,10721 and 10750 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10621 Tgt 10600,10580 and 10555 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh