- FII’s sold 4.9 K contract of Index Future worth 263 cores ,9.1 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 857 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3.2 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.50. Nifty Astrological Analysis
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now bears need to break 10175 for a move back to 10130/10090/10030. Bullish above 10225 for a move back to 10285/10323. Expect a good move tomorrow as per astrological cycle. Nifty gave the big move as per astrological cycle and also did the target of 10323 and waiting for extended target of 10474/10525/10570 above 10410. Bearish below 10323 for a move back to 10270/10225/10190. Nifty Bulls are in firm control as we are trading above 10323 and also closed above 10377 today, as we have weekly close tomorrow bulls need to close above 10410 for extended target of 10474/10525/10570. Bearish below 10323 for a move back to 10270/10225/10190.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:13/2:38. Bank Nifty rally 350 points as astrological cycle shows effect
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.30 core with liquidation of 0.41 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it.
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 19.7 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 4.5 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10600. FII sold 10.4 K CE and 8.8 K
- shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 135 K CE and 115 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE OI@44.9 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10700 PE added 11.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10200-10100 PE. FII sold 28.1 K PE and 15.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 198 K PE and 157 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 18.17 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.53 lakh , PCR @0.90
- FII’s bought 348 cores and DII’s sold 509 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.45 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 29 Oct-02 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10399 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10229 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10444 Tgt 10475,10500 and 10525 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10385 Tgt 10341,10323 and 10300 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh