Close above 264 Target 276/283
Buy above 264 Tgt 267,271 and 277 SL 261
Sell below 257 Tgt 253,249 and 244 SL 260
Close above 898 Target 932
Buy above 895 Tgt 902,912 and 922 SL 888
Sell below 882 Tgt 873,864 and 855 SL 888
Close below 88 Target 81/76
Buy above 93 Tgt 95,99 and 104 SL 90
Sell below 88 Tgt 83,80 and 77 SL 90
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586