Close above 680 Target 697/711
Buy above 680 Tgt 687,695 and 701 SL 674
Sell below 670 Tgt 664,657 and 650 SL 676
Close above 212 Target 220/225
Buy above 212 Tgt 214,217 and 220 SL 210
Sell below 208.5 Tgt 207,204 and 201 SL 210
I Bulls Housing
Close above 875 Target 899/932
Buy above 875 Tgt 882,892 and 901 SL 868
Sell below 866 Tgt 858,845 and 839 SL 873
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586