- As Discussed in Last AnalysisAs we have discussed in weekly analysis 19 was important time cycle date and we made top for the week on that day and now 24 another imp date effect will be seen on Monday. Bulls need a close above 26100 for the upmove to continue towards 26323/26496/26640. Bearish below 25920 for a move back to 25776/25656. Bulls were rewarded above 26100 and on time cycle date of 26 Nov and did 1 target on upside and now waiting for higher target 26496/26640 as we also did price time squaring, Till we are holding 261000 bulls will have upper hand for the week. Bearish below 26000 for a move back to 25920/24784/24656. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:28/1:06. Quiz Time: Are you Professional trader
- Bank Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 13.4 lakh with addition of 1.5 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @25131 rollover closed above it rallied 800 points .
- 26500 CE is having highest OI @8 Lakh resistance at 26500 followed 26800. 24000-27000 CE liquidated 1.2 Lakh in OI so bears covered in range 26300-26600 CE.
- 26000 PE is having highest OI @10.8 Lakh, strong support at 26000 followed by 25800.24000-26000 PE added huge 24 Lakh OI so bulls ready for big move.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 26205For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 25676 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 26400 Tgt 26496,26610 and 26733 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 26250 Tgt 26125,26025 and 25920 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh