Close above 240 Target 256/268
Buy above 240 Tgt 245,250 and 256 SL 236
Sell below 231 Tgt 228,224 and 220 SL 235
Close above 654 Target 676/687
Buy above 654 Tgt 660,666 and 672 SL 649
Sell below 646 Tgt 640,633 and 625 SL 652
Close above 91 Target 96/101
Buy above 91 Tgt 92,93.5 and 95 SL 90
Sell below 89 Tgt 88,87 and 86 SL 90
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586