Close above 1065 Target 1089/1100
Buy above 1065 Tgt 1075,1086 and 1100 SL 1057
Sell below 1051 Tgt 1044 ,1033 and 1022 SL 1057
Close above 326 Target 333/343
Buy above 326 Tgt329,333 and 339 SL 322
Sell below 320 Tgt 316,311 and 305 SL 323
Close above 212 Target 220/225
Buy above 212 Tgt 215,218 and 221 SL 209
Sell below 206 Tgt 203,199 and 196 SL 209
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586