Close below 215 Target 207/199
Buy above 220 Tgt 222,225 and 230 SL 217
Sell below 215 Tgt 212,210 and 207 SL 218
Close above 219 Target 225/230
Buy above 219 Tgt 222,225 and 230 SL 216
Sell below 215 Tgt 212,209 and 206 SL 217
Close below 88 Target 85/81
Buy above 91 Tgt 92.5,94 and 96 SL 90
Sell below 89 Tgt 88,87 and 85 SL 90
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586