- FII’s bought 3.3 K contract of Index Future worth 200 cores ,650 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 4000 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4.6 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.46. Nifty Astrological Analysis
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty saw the effect of 28 Oct Time cycle and above 10080 did our target of 10200 . Now Nifty need to close above 10270 for the upmove to continue towards 10360/10410. Bearish 10199 for a move back to 10130/10090/10025. Nifty Bulls and Bears both got stopped out as we broke both 10270 and 10199. Now bears need to break 10175 for a move back to 10130/10090/10030. Bullish above 10225 for a move back to 10285/10323. Expect a good move tomorrow as per astrological cycle.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:50/2:21. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis as we approach Monthly Close
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 218 core with liquidation of 2.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it.
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 19.5 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10500 CE added 5.2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10200-10400. FII bought 6.8 K CE and 12.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 145 K CE and 88.1 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE OI@42.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10700 PE added 7.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10200-10100 PE. FII bought 23.3 K PE and 10.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 25.4 K PE and 2.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7.19 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.48 lakh , PCR @0.82
- FII’s sold 1592 cores and DII’s bought 1363 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.68 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 29 Oct-02 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10258 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10177 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10225 Tgt 10250,10275 and 10300 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10175 Tgt 10155,10130 and 10100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh