- FII’s bought 10.8 K contract of Index Future worth 917 cores ,8.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.6 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.6 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.62. Understanding Stock Market Crash
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Its been a one way decline and we were on the right side of trend, its does not matter if u missed part of the move whats most important is not losing money. Now we are looking for another gap down open on Monday, 10210 will act as last support if broken we are heading towards 10090/9953/9800 as per gann chart shown below, 9800 is important level as there we will see price time squaring happening if it come before 14 Oct. Bullish only on close above 10410 for a move back to 10466/10510/10570. High made today was 10398 so 10410 was not broken but we bounced 2 time from 10201 as per our Weekly Chopad Levels , Bulls need to close above 10410 for a short term bottom to be made and rally towards 10470/10555/10610. Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10250/10200. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:17/2:21. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for 09 Oct
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.013core with addition of 1.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 28.6 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10650 .10200-11000 CE added 65 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10500-10600. FII sold 2.7 K CE and 1.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 12.5 K CE and 23.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@24.7 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 10100 . 10000-10500 PE liquidated 4.1 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10300-10500 PE. FII sold 741 PE and 14.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 83.2 K PE and 35.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7.94 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.67 lakh , PCR @0.76
- FII’s sold 1805 cores and DII’s bought 1973 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 74.07.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10326 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10780. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10368 Tgt 10400,10431 and 10460 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10310 Tgt 10270,10230 and 10190 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh