- FII’s bought 1.4 K contract of Index Future worth 79 cores ,6.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 7.6 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 13.9 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.62. Understanding Stock Market Crash
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10398 so 10410 was not broken but we bounced 2 time from 10201 as per our Weekly Chopad Levels , Bulls need to close above 10410 for a short term bottom to be made and rally towards 10470/10555/10610. Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10250/10200. High made was 10397 so bulls unable to break 10410 but got whipsawed around 10300. As per time analysis today high and low are important and break of any side can easily give 75-100 points move. Bullish above 10410 for rally towards 10470/10555/10610. Bearish below 10280 for a move back to 10200/10125. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:41/11:16/2:16. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for 10 Oct
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 core with liquidation of 7.8 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 10400 CE is having Highest OI at 38.2 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10200-11000 CE added 21.5 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10500-10600. FII bought 7.4 K CE and 6.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 50.1 K CE and 31.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@41.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 10100 . 10000-10500 PE added 1.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII sold 8.6K PE and 8.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 24.4 K PE and 10.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7.12 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.83 lakh , PCR @0.73
- FII’s sold 1242 cores and DII’s bought 1526 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 74.39.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10354 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10727. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10326 Tgt 10350,10375 and 10410 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10280 Tgt 10250,10210 and 10160 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh