- FII’s bought 1.8 K contract of Index Future worth 146 cores ,8.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 10.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 19.1 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.43. A bowl of noodles from a stranger
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We have completed the move from one gann angle to another, Also we have very important time cycle on 28 Oct so we can have a good move either tomorrow or on Monday.Bullish above 10170 for a move back to 10225/10270. Bearish below 10080 for a move back to 10030/9950. Nifty gave the big move as per our expectation and did 1 target on downside. Now Bulls need to close above 10080 for a move back to 10130/10200. Bearish below 10000 for a move back to 9930/9826. 9826 is number to watch out on downside can be a potential level where fall can stop if 10000 get broken on closing basis. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:32/1:18/2:32. Bank Nifty crashes 400 points on Time Cycle Date,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.21 core with addition of 7.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed below it.
- 10300 CE is having Highest OI at 28.4 Lakh, resistance at 10250 followed by 10300 .10000-10500 CE added 16.3 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10200-10400. FII bought 7.8 K CE and 22.1 K CE were added by them. Retail bought 272 K CE and 207 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@34 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 9800 . 10000-10700 PE added 2.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10200-10100 PE. FII bought 89.4 K PE and 18.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 83.8 K PE and 150 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 5.07 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.06 lakh , PCR @0.71
- FII’s sold 1356 cores and DII’s bought 1875 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.46 USD INR Weekly Forecast for 15-19 Oct
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10095 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10134 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10070 Tgt 10095,10125 and 10170 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10000 Tgt 9980,9930 and 9900 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh