Close below 444 Target 423/411
Buy above 454 Tgt 460,466 and 472 SL 450
Sell below 444 Tgt 440,436 and 430 SL 449
Close above 723 Target 750
Buy above 723 Tgt 728,735 and 743 SL 718
Sell below 715 Tgt 710,700 and 692 SL 720
Close above 1062 Target 1100/1152
Buy above 1062 Tgt 1073,1081 and 1100 SL 1050
Sell below 1038 Tgt 1030,1020 and 1001 SL 1045
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586