Close above 289 Target 299/311
Buy above 289 Tgt 293,297 and 301 SL 286
Sell below 283 Tgt 280,274 and 269 SL 286
Close above 235 Target 243/250
Buy above 235 Tgt 239,243 and 248 SL 232
Sell below 231 Tgt 227,222 and 218 SL 234
Close above 585 Target 610/623
Buy above 585 Tgt 591,596 and 603 SL 581
Sell below 580 Tgt 575,569 and 561 SL 584
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586