- FII’s sold 37.4 K contract of Index Future worth 3156 cores ,4.6 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 32.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 28.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.64. Money Management and Discipline Matters In Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty Bulls got whipsawed again,We again had a volatile move today, Important point to note in this volatile market is trade size should be less than the normal trade size so that losses are less and as a trade you are able to protect capital, We are stuck in gann angle as show below and today being trend change date High and low of today are important break of any side can give 100-150 point move easily.Bullish above 10890 for a move towards 10944/11029/11096. Bearish below 10800 for a move towards 10750-10666.We should be seeing a good move in nifty in next 1-2 days as price never stays between gann angle for so long. Nifty opened gap down so traders who were short from 10944 were rewarded and below are the intraday levels we posted on FB and Twitter Nifty moved as per analysis. Today we will hit 10512/10455 in opening. Now Bears need to make sure we do not close above 10570 for down move to continue towards 10410/10355/10210. Bullish above 10570 for a move towards 10610/10666/10730. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:36/1:35/2:11. Bank Nifty Analysis before RBI Policy,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with addition of 17.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 38.8 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10200-11000 CE added 53 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10900. FII sold 15.1 K CE and 20.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 49.4 K CE and 63.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@44.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10450 followed by 10500 . 10900-11500 PE added 15 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 36.5 K PE and 3.9 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 104 K PE and 59.9 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 20.26 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.66 lakh , PCR @0.77
- FII’s sold 2760 cores and DII’s bought 1823 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.57, Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10689 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10935. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10570 Tgt 10610,10640 and 10690 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10480 Tgt 10450,10430 and 10410 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh