Buy above 259 Tgt 263,266 and 269 SL 256.5
Sell below 255 Tgt 252,249 and 245 SL 257
Buy above 243 Tgt 246,248 and 251 SL 241
Sell below 238 Tgt 236,233 and 230 SL 239.5
Buy above 70.5 Tgt 71.7,72.5 and 73.6 SL 69.8
Sell below 69.5 Tgt 68.8,68 and 67 SL 70.1
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586