Close below 406 Target 397/385
Buy above 411 Tgt 415,420 and 425 SL 408
Sell below 406 Tgt 402 ,398 and 392 SL 409
Close below 606 Target 587/576
Buy above 612 Tgt 616,621 and 626 SL 608
Sell below 606 Tgt 601,595 and 587 SL 610
Close above 1600 Target 1655
Buy above 1590 Tgt 1600,1621 and 1645 SL 1580
Sell below 1575 Tgt 1565 ,1550 and 1530 SL 1585
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586