Close below 385 Target 370/343
Buy above 413 Tgt 417,425 and 433 SL 408
Sell below 385 Tgt 380,370 and 360 SL 390
Close below 650 Target 632/610
Buy above 660 Tgt 666,672 and 680 SL 655
Sell below 650 Tgt 643,636 and 630 SL 655
Close below 222 Target 211/205/199
Buy above 228 Tgt 232,236 and 243 SL 225
Sell below 222 Tgt 218,215 and 212 SL 225
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586