- FII’s sold 5.4 K contract of Index Future worth 793 cores ,704 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 4.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.91. Volatility is here- Tips For Traders In Volatile Markets
- As Discussed in Last Analysis As discussed Nifty broke 11080 and made low of 10944. Now as 25 Sep is an important time cycle date, we can expect a reversal for short term bounce. We might do price time squaring if we held to the low of 10944.Bullish above 11005 for a move back to 11076/11143/11181. Bearish below 10944 for a move back to 10870/10800. Bulls closed above 11105 after a voaltile session now till we are above 10944 bulls have upper hand and can move towards 11143/11181. Bearish below 10930 for a move back to 10870/10800 Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:15/12:21/1:46. Bank Nifty does Perfect Price Time Squaring, EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.72 core with liquidation of 33.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 24.8 Lakh, resistance at 11200 followed by 11100 .10800-13800 CE liquidated 4.2 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11100-11300 CE. FII bought 16.1 K CE and 22 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 69.5 K CE and 26.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11000 PE OI@37.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11000 followed by 10900 . 10800-11200 PE added 9.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11000-11300 PE. FII bought 8 K PE and 8 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 64.4 K PE and 52.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 13.6 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.34 lakh , PCR @0.78
- FII’s sold 1231 cores and DII’s bought 2284 ecores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.69, Started correcting from 73 level as discussed in Rupee Analysis. Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11006 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11089. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11100 Tgt 11140,11170 and 11200 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11030 Tgt 11000,10970 and 10930 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh