- FII’s bought 6.4 K contract of Index Future worth 458 cores ,2.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 8.7 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 11 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.77. How To Get What I Want
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made was 11250 and we saw the relief rally, Now bulls need a close above 11458 for this up move to continue in case we open gap up tomorrow. Bearish below 11350 for a move back to 11280/11230/11159. Bullish above 11458 for a move back to 11520/11570/11630. Bulls opened with a gap up as soon as it sustained above 11458 reached our target of 11520.Now Bulls need to close above 11520 for a move towards 11570/11630/11696. Bearish below 11450 for a move back to 11390/11330/11270. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:29/2:17. Bank Nifty Bulls able to close above 26640,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.66 core with liquidation of 5.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11600 CE is having Highest OI at 32.4 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11700 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 23.8 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11500-11400 CE. FII bought 12.7 K CE and 6.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 30 K CE and 12.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11400 PE OI@40.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11400 followed by 11300 . 11000-11600 PE added 0.72 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11300-11400 PE. FII sold 8.1 K PE and 2.9 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 75.3 K PE and 42.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 6.12 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.17 lakh , PCR @0.90
- FII’s bought 1090 cores and DII’s bought 115 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.84, Started correcting from 73 level as discussed in Rupee Analysis. Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11511 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11564. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11525 Tgt 11545,11570 and 11585 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11480 Tgt 11460,11430 and 11400 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh