Close above 600 Target 625
Buy above 600 Tgt 606,612 and 618 SL 595
Sell below 592 Tgt 588,583 and 577 SL 596
Close above 577 Target 589/600
Buy above 577 Tgt 584,590 and 597 SL 572
Sell below 568 Tgt 563,555 and 548 SL 572
Close above 404 Target 421
Buy above 404 Tgt 407,411 and 414 SL 401
Sell below 399 Tgt 396,393 and 389 SL 402
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586