Close above 325 Target 336/343
Buy above 325 Tgt 328,333 and 336 SL 323
Sell below 321 Tgt 318,315 and 311 SL 324
Close above 306 Target 323
Buy above 306 Tgt 309,313 and 316 SL 303
Sell below 300 Tgt 297,294 and 291 SL 303
Close above 112 Target 120
Buy above 112 Tgt 113.2,114.3 and 115.4 SL 110.5
Sell below 110 Tgt 109,108 and 107 SL 111
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586