Close above 455 Target 466/480
Buy above 455 Tgt 458,461 and 466 SL 451
Sell below 449 Tgt 445,441 and 437 SL 452
Close below 898 Target 850
Buy above 912 Tgt 917,925 and 931 SL 906
Sell below 898 Tgt 892,885 and 879 SL 902
Close above 610 Target 632/644
Buy above 605 Tgt 610,616 and 621 SL 600
Sell below 598 Tgt 592,585 and 579 SL 603
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586