Close above 425 Target 438/446
Buy above 421 Tgt 425,430 and 435 SL 417
Sell below 415 Tgt 411,407 and 402 SL 419
Close above 666 Target 687/699
Buy above 666 Tgt 671,677 and 684 SL 662
Sell below 660 Tgt 654,648 and 642 SL 664
Close above 224 Target 230/236
Buy above 223 Tgt 225,228 and 231 SL 221
Sell below 219 Tgt 216,213 and 211 SL 221
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586