- FII’s sold 4.5 K contract of Index Future worth 368 cores ,303 Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.04. Learn to Conquer Emotions in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls need to hold 11500 for the upmove to continue towards 11610/11664 an important vedic number. Bearish below 11470 for a move back to 11400/11340. Low made was 11539 so bulls held on to 11500 and still waiting for the target of 11610/11644, A perfect day of consolidation ahead of trading holiday and 2 days of big rally. 23 Aug is another important time cycle date, Bulls need to hold 11500 for the upmove to continue towards 11610/11664 an important vedic number. Bearish below 11470 for a move back to 11400/11340. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:11/1:03. Will Bank Nifty Bulls able to Hold gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 3 core with addition of 1.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11600 CE is having Highest OI at 34.2 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11700 .11000-12000 CE liquidated 3.2 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII sold 2.5 K CE and 2.9 K shorted CE were by them. Retail bought 31.2 K CE and 23.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11300 PE OI@43.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11300 followed by 11200 . 11000-12000 PE liquidated 1.2 Lakh in OI so bulls covered small position in range 111200-11300 PE. FII sold 807 PE and 3.7 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 7.2 K PE and 10.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 5.83 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.69 lakh , PCR @1.01
- FII’s bought 254 cores and DII’s bought 197 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.82 USD INR does Price Time Squaring
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11570 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11402. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11590 Tgt 11605,11630 and 11655 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11560 Tgt 11545,11530 and 11510 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh