- FII’s bought 12.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1208 cores ,11.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.4 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.9 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.53. Dealing with Loss Aversion in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 11366 at gann angle resistance bulls should book out and tighten SL to 11250 Bulls need to start getting cautious as we are approaching the zone of resistance of 11376-11400 , where we can see profit booking. Bearish below 11230 only for a move back to 11185/11125/11060.Beauty of gann analysis is shown below perfect move from 1 gann angle to another. High made today was 10390 so bulls unable to close above the resistance zone of 10376-10400 also shown in below chart, Bullish above 11400 for a move back to 11449/11530.Bearish below 11290 for a move back to 11230/11184/11125. We have important time cycle date tommrow.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1/1:43. Bank Nifty Analysis after RBI Hikes Rate
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.58 core with addition of 8.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 29.9 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .10500-11500 CE added 4.64 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII bought 2.5 K CE and 4.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 109 K CE and 63.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@51.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11100 followed by 11000 . 10500-11500 PE added 13.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10900-11000 PE. FII bought 8.8 K PE and 8.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 7 K PE and 4.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.15 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1 lakh , PCR @0.99
- FII’s sold 95 cores and DII’s sold 562 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.43
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11376 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11299. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11355 Tgt 11376,11395 and 11425 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11325 Tgt 11300,11275 and 11250 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh