- FII’s sold 6 K contract of Index Future worth 432 cores ,1.7 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 4.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.21. Solution of Trading Mistake which Retail Traders Make
- As Discussed in Last Analysis BUlls need to hold 10410 for a move back to 11480/11555/11610. . If we get gap down tommrow bears need to break 11343 we can see fast move towards 11290/11236. Low made was 11366 so bulls protected 11343 but failed to close above 11410, Bulls need a close above 11410 for a move back to 11480/11555/11610. Bearish below 11343 we can see fast move towards 11290/11236. We should see good move in nifty in next 2 days.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:09/2:26. Bank Nifty Bulls holding gann angle support,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.87 core with addition of Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 45.4 Lakh, resistance at 11500 followed by 11600 .10500-11500 CE added 5.4 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII sold 5.6 K CE and 3.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 50 K CE and 52.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11200 PE OI@44.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11300 followed by 11200 . 10500-11500 PE liquidated 11.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11100-11200 PE. FII bought 7.2 K PE and 4.3 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 123 K PE and 79 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7.49 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.97 lakh , PCR @1.01
- FII’s sold 378 cores and DII’s bought 391 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.16 USD INR does Price Time Squaring
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11430 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11371. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11401 Tgt 11420,11449 and 11475 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11364 Tgt 11350,11333 and 11310 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh