Close above 878 Target 898/932
Buy above 878 Tgt 888,898 and 910 SL 874
Sell below 870 Tgt 860,849 and 836 SL 875
Close above 119.5 Target 126
Buy above 118 Tgt 119.5,121 and 122.3 SL 117
Sell below 116.2 Tgt 115,114 and 113 SL 117
Close above 121 Target 125/131
Buy above 119.7 Tgt 120.7,121.9 and 123 SL 118.5
Sell below 118 Tgt 117,116 and 115 SL 119
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586